Reet 2018 Answer key Download Education.rajasthan.gov.in cut off merit list pdf

REET answer key 2018, rpsc reet 11th Feb level 1 2 pdf Reet 2017-18 Answer key Cut off Merit list Download

REET 2017 Online Application Form examdates www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in

REET 2017 Online Application Form examdates www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in

REET 2017, Rajasthan Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam For Teachers (REET) 2017 / RPSC REET 2017 OFFICIAL Advt. download, when is how to fill, RPSC REET PDF Online Application Form Apply now @www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in exam time

RPSC REET Application Form 2017 Apply Online

REET 2017 Application form Apply on-lineRajasthan -lic service Commission(RPSC) has Recently announced Notification of Recruitment for the 3rd Grade Teachers in the Govt. Schools for the Rajasthan. RPSC will Conduct REET 2017 Exams. The decision for the Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers(REEET) was held by previous Rajasthan Govt. Now the Govt. is changed, all the D.ed. Degree Holder are waiting for recruitments openings so they may apply for it.

 

REET 2017 How to apply For Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers Full Process

REET 2017 Notification Online Application Form

RPSC notified that exam’s for recruitments for the 3rd Grade teacher for Govt. school will be changed. now there will be a one exam’s called Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2017. REET Exam 2017 will not be final Choiced it will contribute as 60% & remaining 40% marks will be calculated from candidates academic eligibility like
A. 10% from Class 10th Marks
D. 10% from Class 12th Marks
C. 10% From Graduation Marks
T. 10% from D.Ed.marks
so thus is all new criteria introduced by RPSC. In this all over performance for the the candidates is observed.

Name for the Post : 3rd Grade Teachers
Examination Name: Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2017
Exam Category: 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Exam

Check more news:- REET 2017 Rpsc Notification | Online Application Form at rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in

Eligibility Criteria :

Age Limit : candidate’s age should be see the official alert for Check Age limitation.
Academic Qualification: candidate’s must have done your Graduation with D.Ed from any recognized University or Institutes.

Selection Procedure : applicant will be Selected on the basis on your performance in REET Written Exam & personal Interview.

REET Exam Level A Syllabus: Aspirants who want to apply for level 1st (Class A- J) are advised to follow this syllabus.
Section- AChild Development & Pedagogy30 MCQ, 30 MarksSection- IILanguage-A (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)30 MCQ, 30 MarksSection- IIILanguage-II (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu) 30 MCQ, 30 MarksSection- IVMathematics 30 MCQ, 30 MarksSection- JEnvironment Studies 30 MCQ, 30 Marks

REET Exam Level 2 Syllabus: Aspirants who want to apply for level 2nd (Class VI-VIII) must follow this syllabus
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)30 MCQs30 Marks(ii) Language A (compulsory)30 MCQs30 Marks(iii) Language II (compulsory)30 MCQs30 Marks(iv)(a) Mathematics & Science teacher: Mathematics & Science
(b) Social Studies &Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any another teacher: either (a) or (b)60 MCQs
60 MCQs60 Marks
60 Marks

How to Apply :
First need to visit the official web-site http://examreet.rajasthan.gov.in/ Find the Apply on-line address click on it.Fill all required Detail & submit it.Take print for the Application Form.&Take a registration number for future use.Click here to visit Reet official website
Click here to check the official Notification
Click here to Apply Online for REET 2017

candidate’s are required to apply on-line for RPSC REET Teacher Application Form 2017 from its official portal. If any queries, then mention your comment down.

Updated: October 8, 2017 — 8:42 pm

1 Comment

Add a Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Reet 2017 | Rajasthan RPSC REET 2017 exam © 2017 Rajasthan REET 2017, REET 2017 syllabus, REET 2017 exam pattern. REET 2017 eligibility. REET 2017 notification, REET 2017 exam date, REET 2017 last dates, REET advertisement, REET 3rd Grade teacher, 3rd Grade teacher recruitment