RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Economics Subject Syllabus 2017
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 2nd Economics Subject Syllabus 2017-18 : Get Economics subject syllabus, Student can download PDF also from given below link. There Are 180 vacant posts of Economics subject
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 1st Syllabus 2017-18
Senior Secondary Level
-Meaning and Definition of Economics
-Central Problems of an economy and Problem of choice
-Economic systems; Characteristics and functions
-Consumer equilibrium: Cardinal and ordinal approach
-Demand; Determinants, concept of elasticity of demand
-Production function : Law of variable proportions and Returns to Scale, concepts of costs and revenue and their relationships
-Forms of market: Features and determination of Price and output under perfect competition and monopoly
-National Income; Concepts and their interrelationships; circular flow of National Income, GNP and Welfare
-Money: Meaning and functions; supply of money; functions of commercial banks and central bank
-Government budget: Meaning, objectives, budget deficit
-Meaning and determinants of economic development, characteristics of Under developed countries
-Balance of Payments: Meaning and components
-Problems of Indian Economy: Poverty, Unemployment and inequality
-Economic Planning in India: Objectives, achievements and shortcomings
-12th Five Year Plan in India
-Measures of central tendency: Arithmetic Mean, Median and Mode
-Theory of consumer behavior under risk and uncertainty, Slutskty’s theorem, ordinary and compensated demand curve
-Consumer and producer’s surplus
-Price and output determination in imperfect competition
-Multiplier and Accelerator
-Theories of demand for Money
-Quantity theory of money
-Inflation, Phillip curve
-Objectives and tools of Monetary and Fiscal Policies
-Terms of trade, free trade and protection
-Theories of trade – comparative cost and opportunity cost
-Foreign Direct Investment, WTO, World Bank and IMF
-Demographic Dividend in India
-Measurement of development, HDI, PQLI
-Concepts and measurement of poverty and inequality
-Functional relationship in Economics and use of graphs, measures of dispersion, correlation and Index Number
-Current Industrial Policy and agricultural policy, green revolution and food security
-Main features of economy of Rajasthan; Natural, mineral and Livestock resources; Drought and Famine; tourism development
-Main features of agricultural and industrial development of Rajasthan
-Flagship Programmes of Government of Rajasthan
Post Graduate Level
-Welfare economics – Pareto optimality and new welfare economics
-Concept of Green Accounting
-IS-LM Model – Relative effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policy
-Post Keynesian theories of determination of income and output
-Theories of trade cycle; Counter Cyclical Policies
-Growth Models – Lewis model, Harrod-Domar, Kaldor, Solow
-Regression analysis, Concept of growth rate, methods of data collection, probability
-Economic reforms – Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization, External and Financial Sector Reforms
-Theories of International Trade – Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem
-Current foreign trade policy (2009-14)
-Environment and development trade-off and concept of sustainable development
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
1. Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning : Learner, Teacher, Teaching-learning process, School effectiveness.
2. Development of Learner : Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
3. Teaching – Learning : Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students. Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
4. Managing Adolescent Learner : Concept of mental health and adjustment problems. Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent. Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner : Communication skills and its use. Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching. Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning. Constructivist principles based Teaching.
6. ICT Pedagogy Integration : Concept of ICT. Concept of hardware and software. System approach to instruction. Computer assisted learning. Computer aided instruction. Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integration.
Exam Pattern For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancies 2017
1 All the question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
2. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks
prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
3. Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
|Serial No.||Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers andInformation Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
Download PDF syllabus file from given below link.