RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Political Science Subject Syllabus 2017
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 2nd Political Science Subject Syllabus 2017-18 : Get Political Science subject syllabus, Student can download PDF also from given below link. There Are 2234 vacant posts of Political Science subject
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 1st Syllabus 2017-18
1. Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level.
Political Theory : Meaning and its utility. Concepts : Rights, Liberty, Equality; Justice Secularism, Citizenship and Development. Indian Constitution : Constitutient Assembly, Preamble, Characteristics of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy. Federalism : Centre State relationship. Union Government : President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers, Parliament, Supreme Court. State Government : Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers, Legislature, High Court. Local Government : Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Self-Government. Indian Politics : Challenges to Nation Building, Party System, Recent Development in Indian Politics. International Politics : Coldwar, End of Coldwar, American hegemony in Contemporary world. Scenario, instruments and Challenges. International Organisation : UN, EU, ASEAN, SAARC, ALBA&NAM. Foreign Policy of India : Objectives, Role of India in UN, India & United States, L b L C t
2. Knowledge of Subject Concerned :Graduate Level
Political Theory : Traditional and Modern Perspectives. State : Nature, Functions, Sovereignty, Pluralism Government : Organs Legislature, Executive & Judiciary; Separation of Powers, Checks & Balances. Types Democracy & Dictatorship, Parliamentary & Presidential, Federal & Unitary. Theories of Representation, Political Parties, Pressure Groups. Political Thought : Plato, Aristotle, Kautilya, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Bentham, Mill, Marx, Nauroji, Gandhi, Aurbindo, Ambedkar, Nehru, Lohiya. Dynamics of Indian Democracy : Party, Caste, Region, New Social Movements. L w b
3. Knowledge of Subject Concerned : PG Level
Behaviouralism and Post Behaviouralism. Political System, Structural Functionalism, Political Development and Political Culture. Dynamics of Federalism in U.S. and India. Approaches to the study of International Politics and Concepts of National Power and National interest.
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
1. Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning : Learner, Teacher, Teaching-learning process, School effectiveness.
2. Development of Learner : Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
3. Teaching – Learning : Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students. Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
4. Managing Adolescent Learner : Concept of mental health and adjustment problems. Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent. Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner : Communication skills and its use. Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching. Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning. Constructivist principles based Teaching.
6. ICT Pedagogy Integration : Concept of ICT. Concept of hardware and software. System approach to instruction. Computer assisted learning. Computer aided instruction. Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integration.
Exam Pattern For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancies 2017
1 All the question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
2. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks
prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
3. Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
|Serial No.||Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers andInformation Technology in Teaching Learning||30||60|
Download PDF syllabus file from given below link.